Bright Graduate Job - Hugely Successful Education Firm (ID:10108)
This wonderful, very successful and impressive boutique company specialising in providing outstanding tutors for students aged 7 to university level, need a bright graduate (or someone with excellent A Levels and a business course) for a busy, varied and very involving job with lots of scope to develop the role.
You will be the Ambassador and the first of contact for the Company so will need to be articulate, well spoken, very organised and efficient with masses of charm and a real smiley, can-do attitude. You need to be bright and intuitive and able to deal with parents in sometimes stressful situations when for whatever reason their children need support and sensitive care and help with entrance to schools and exams.
The job involves:
- Liaising with HNW and often VIP parents
- Organising schedules and appointments for tutors and students
- Helping to organise events
- Getting involved in marketing and social media
- Running the office – ordering supplies, stationery, equipment
- The culture is young, fun and sociable but everyone is very collaborative, loyal and everything is always done to the highest standard.
They are open to experience – ideally you will have 1 year’s + experience – perhaps gained while at university or in the holidays.
It’s a brilliant opportunity to learn from the best, build your CV and gain invaluable experience
Interviewing now – please call!