Executive Assistant for leading international firm! (ID:10342)
Our client is an international and successful consulting company located in Brussels. They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide full administrative support to one Partner and one Principal.
- Managing complex agendas
- Organizing business trips, meetings and conference calls
- Drafting and editing proposals in PowerPoint
- Adapting layout of documents according to company standards
- Updating client and project data in the company ERP
- Reviewing/approving and following up on client billing invoices
- Conducting background research on companies, industries, etc. for business development purposes
- And more!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
- You have 10 years of experience in a similar job
- You speak fluent English, French and Dutch
- You have a good command of MS Office
- You are professional, discrete and a good problem solver
- You are accurate, structured and have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You are efficient and can meet tight deadlines
- Permanent contract
- €Up to €4800 according to skills and experience + competitive package including luncheon vouchers + group and health insurance, pension plan, phone enrolment, laptop
- A stimulating and challenging role in a positive working environment!