Do you have experience in working with a Communications team (particularly in corporate/media affairs or government relations)? Do you possess great time management skills? Are you a team worker who can communicate effectively? Do you want a hybrid role (1-2 days working remotely, core hours are 10am-4pm, you can start/finish either side of this so plenty of flexibility!!
Established medical trade association with over 100 staff in London are currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a varied, involved, creative role to support the Director of Corporate Affairs along with a friendly, collaborative, dynamic team. A fantastic company who represent over 60 medical firms who focus on discovering life saving medicines for the future. Your role will be pivotal, acting as a lynchpin between the corporate affairs team and key stakeholders including government officials, press and media, you will have direct contact with the CEO and work closely alongside his EA. Company are relocating to brand new offices in London bridge from October 2022.
• Ideally experience within healthcare/medical/pharmaceutical/charities
• Excellent written and communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Managing diaries
• Organising meetings
• Proofreading documents and marketing literature
• Liaising with key stakeholders including press, PR and parliamentary/government contacts
• Project support to the team
• Organising member events
• Supporting with media/marketing/corporate affairs/media relations
• Account handling and being the contact for members
• Managing subscriptions for magazines
• Updating CRM system with key contact information
This is a hybrid role with great benefits including 29 days holiday as closed over Christmas and New Year, monthly contribution to your own wellbeing plan e.g. gym membership, discretionary annual performance bonuses up to 5% and much more!!
If keen to hear more please contact asap if you are interested to apply.
*Angela Mortimer Plc is acting as an employment agency for this role. If you have registered with us previously, please contact your consultant to apply*