Office Assistant for world leader in its sector! (ID:10854)
Our client is a successful international firm located in Auderghem. They are currently looking for an Office Assistant to reinforce their team. The Office Assistant will be collaborating with the Office Manager and the Management Assistant.
- Providing full administrative support to the Directors: agenda management, arranging business trips from A to Z, handling expense notes, etc.
- Welcoming visitors (clients, suppliers, cleaning team, etc.)
- Preparing meeting rooms, coordinating the catering and booking taxis if needed
- Solving possible technical office-related issues
- Ordering office supplies and daily lunches
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers; and following up on contracts
- Handling emails, printing and binding documents, updating database and archiving
- You are happy to ensure more hands-on tasks such as storing the kitchen supplies in the fridge and cupboards, filling and emptying the dishwasher, etc.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English, and a good working knowledge of French
- You at least have 1 year experience as an Office Assistant/Receptionist
- You have a good knowledge of Outlook and the usual Microsoft Office package
- You are service minded, proactive and have good organizational skills
- You are a good multitasker, stress resistant and have good communication and problem-solving skills
- You are quality/results oriented and are a good team player
- Interim in view of a permanent contract
- Up to €3500 according to skills and experience (+ competitive package including group and hospitalization insurance, etc. after the interim period)
- Free lunch every day!
- Easy access by public transport + free parking if needed!