Legal Facilities Administrator (ID:10892)
A global law firm in Manchester City Centre is looking for a Legal Facilities administrator to join their busy team. This temp role is ongoing and therefore can continue for a year or more. This role is to assist with the effective delivery of work place services, this role is a diverse and busy role which requires someone to hit the ground running. This role will require someone to print and post as well as supporting the management of a health and safety of our people and our offices.
• Doing all general coping, scanning and laminating of legal documents and compiling the paperwork.
• Dealing with any post including incoming and outgoing post and mainaining documentation of any post.
• Responding to any general requests and tasks needing action.
• Providing any general administration needed and assisting in meeting room management.
• Insuring maintenance of the building and any repairs needed.
• Insuring health and safety is met, in terms of general office tidiness and completing any inspections.
• Monitoring of office functions, identifying opportunities for improvement and reporting any faults.
This role someone with pervious experience in a professional environment and experience in a customer service related role. There are vast amount of reprographics and therefore the previous experience doing this is ideal and experience with Microsoft office.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.