Booking Coordinator (ID:11665)
A fast-growing UK based Law firm is looking to recruit a Booking Coordinator to joint their team working in the UK Criminal and Family courts. This position is in there Head office on the outskirts Birmingham, working under their Operations Manager. Some of the responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
• Managing workload and being able to effectively use your time
• Communicating clearly and effectively with the wider team members.
• Sending emails to solicitors and other external organisations.
• Acting as the first point of contact for all incoming calls and providing a helpful service in response.
• General office duties including filing, scanning, photocopying, and taking post.
• Providing information and reports on your current workloads and the task that have been completed.
This position would be perfect for a professional individual who has a proven track record of effective organisation and the ability to work independently on their workload.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.