Part-time Assistant/Administrator for international consultancy! (ID:12315)
Our client is an international firm active in communication consulting and Public Affairs. For their office located in Brussels, they are currently looking for a part-time Administrator/Assistant.
• Working closely with the founding partners to support the company’s ongoing growth
• Providing quality administrative support: handling phone calls, taking minutes, sending reminders and follow-up emails, arranging and preparing meeting rooms/Zoom rooms, etc.
• Performing office management tasks: ordering office supplies, liaising with suppliers, handling facilities and maintenance, coordinating and solving IT issues, etc.
• Coordinating internal events with input from colleagues/partners (social get togethers, etc.)
• Managing travel arrangements
• Performing some recruitment and HR support tasks: coordinating recruitment process with the team, setting up interviews, onboarding, etc.
• Filing and archiving of documents such as contracts, POs, etc.
• Assisting the founding partners with ad hoc requests such as printing/signing of key documents, etc.
• Following and tracking invoicing process for quarterly filing by accountants
• Getting approval for payment of purchase invoices, subscriptions, etc.
• You are perfect fluent in English and French. Any other languages are assets!
• You at least have 5 years’ experience in office management or as a Management Assistant
• You are autonomous, solution-oriented and proactive
• You are structured, pragmatic and have strong organizational skills
• You are detail oriented and work efficiently with deadlines
• You are a team player with strong communication skills
• You are positive, creative and extrovert
• You have a good knowledge of MS Office
• Temporary contract at least until March 2023
• Salary according to skills and experience
• Working days and hours to be discussed (flexible)
• Stimulating and positive working environment!