Are you an organised and proactive individual with excellent communication skills and a charming personality? Are you looking to gain experience in a dynamic and exciting company? Look no further! Our client is currently seeking an Office Assistant to join their team!
As the first point of contact for all visitors and telephone callers, you will be responsible for projecting the professionalism and efficiency of the company. In addition to managing reception, you will also be responsible for the general upkeep and smooth running of the office, and assist the team with administrative tasks such as diary management and events. You will also provide ad-hoc administrative support to the CEO as and when required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office and ensuring guests are offered refreshments and shown to a meeting room
- Overseeing the meeting room diaries and setting up and tidying meeting rooms
- Answering phones, taking messages, and screening phone calls for the office
- Opening, dating, and sorting post, and booking couriers, cars, taxis, hotels or flights
- Ordering stationery and office equipment, and maintaining appropriate stock levels
- Managing the weekly office cleaning and ensuring standards are maintained by staff
- Assisting with general office administration and support to the team
- Supporting the EA and providing cover to the CEO when she’s away
- Managing staff social events, including budget management and recommendations
The ideal candidate must be very organised, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, discretion and confidentiality, being able to multi-task and the ability to be proactive with a charming personality, a sense of fun and team spirit. A creative eye would be beneficial.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, apply now!