Junior PA (ID:12611)
An established company in Stratford-upon-Avon is looking to hire an junior PA to assist in the executive office and general administrative duties. They are looking for an individual who is highly motivated who has a welcoming presence and sunny disposition. They need an individual who is well spoken and responds well in conflict situations.
Some responsibilities are:
• General administration duties including responding to executive office emails as well as Booking of any necessary travel and accommodation.
• Meet and greet visitors for meetings and liaising with Management EA.
• Confidence to cover for Management EAs in their absence as well as assistance for visiting researchers.
• Events administration assistance for management EAs.
• Liaison with governance team re memberships, training, CPD records as well as maintaining records, ensuring compliance and policies/procedures are being met.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.