Internal Recruiter (ID:13323)
An established professional services firm are currently looking to bring onboard an Internal Recruitment Executive to successfully manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the firm, as it continues to grow and develop within the industry. Working closely alongside the wider HR and Recruitment team, this is an ideal role for someone who is passionate about developing careers and supporting individuals as they develop their skills and experience within the firm long-term!
• Providing a full recruitment service, from initial enquiries to offer stage for roles at every level within the firm
• Managing the candidate’s journey, from initial contact through to offer stage
• Liaising with hiring managers internally, taking role briefs and advising on the current market
• Drafting comprehensive job descriptions, advertising vacancies on the firm’s website, job sites and social media platforms
• Promoting the firm through social media activity and interacting with industry stakeholders and potential candidates online
• Liaising with external agencies on the PSL, developing targeted recruitment campaigns and cultivating a talent pool
• Undertaking first stage interviews for roles, and recommending candidates for progression
• Drafting job offers, and working closely with the wider HR team to ensure all pre-employment checks are completed and candidates are onboarded successfully
• Managing the recruitment database, ensuring all information is accurate and up-to-date at al times, and ensuring compliance
• Undertaking any additional duties to support the team when necessary, and using your previous experience and expertise to continually develop the recruitment process
The successful candidate must have previous recruitment experience, ideally within professional services and any related qualifications would be advantageous. You must have excellent organisation, communication and time management skills, to prioritise your workload well when working on multiple roles at once. Strong IT skills and computer literacy is also essential, as you will be managing job applicant systems, job boards, social media channels and candidate tracking systems simultaneously to ensure the recruitment process is as efficient as possible.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £32.5k annually depending on experience, with an excellent benefits package! If you are interested in this role, please apply online directly, or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.