May 2023 Graduate recruitment scheme (ID:13456)
Have you recently graduated university and are looking to start your career in recruitment? Do you want to work in an office that has 1 in 2 placements compared to the industry average of 1 in 8 and over 40 years of recruitment experience? This excellent graduate recruitment role could be for you.
The Operations Coordinator graduate scheme is a 3–6-month program and helps graduates gain the relevant experience to become a recruitment consultant. The daily activities of the role include CV sourcing, collating leads, answering phone calls, running meetings, welcoming candidates, and clients into the office, and working closely alongside the CEO.
You will be recruiting for Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, HR advisors, Front of House Coordinators, Team Assistants and Marketing Assistants, along with many more roles.
There are also many benefits which include:
- A Hyde Park sports day during the summer months
- Christmas party and a duvet day post party
- Top billers’ monthly lunches
- Private health care with vitality
- Free eye tests
- A performance-based profit share (non-contractual and discretionary)
- Internal movement to another office once completing the graduate scheme to either Paris, Brussels, Knightsbridge, or Birmingham
- A smart casual dress code
- Discounts on selected bars in SoHo
A University degree is required
If you think you have what it takes and think is for you, apply for this role now!