Outstanding Private PA to UHNWs - Great Hours - Dog-Friendly (ID:15787)
My client are a discreet and successful UHNW family looking to find a fantastic new Private PA – must be dog-friendly!
The role is 100% Private support and you would be working closely with, and reporting into, the Chief of Staff who also works to support the extensive family.
Both the role and the workload are incredibly varied.
There is excellent work/life balance in the role, hours are 9am – 5pm and most days you will leave on time, at times it can be quiet. At other times however it will be hectic, juggling many plates and making the impossible possible, with some out of hours likely during busy periods. This person needs to be happy with both the quiet and the frantic.
You will be working alongside the household staff and the Chief of Staff & their family, as well as working alone/autonomously at times. This role isn’t suited to someone looking for a “drinks after work” culture, however the team are lovely, we have worked with them for many years.
It is not a role that can be drafted on paper, but some duties include:
• Researching and booking luxury travel, including full itineraries
• Lifestyle management
• Booking a variety of events, personal appointments, restaurants & more
• Personal shopping
• Sourcing a range of hard-to-get luxury items
• High end property management, overseeing renovations, liaising with contractors etc
• Working closely with household staff
• General office admin support
• Previous Private PA experience, ideally to a HNW or UHNW
• High levels of discretion
• Forensic attention to detail
• Trustworthy & reliable
• Happy working alone at times
There are many benefits and room for progression in this role as well. Interviewing ASAP!
Based 5 days in, in a gorgeous property in the West End.