Personal Assistant (ID:15796)
An established financial services organisation are looking to bring onboard a PA to support the Executive team, providing all-round PA support, acting as an ambassador within the organisation and an integral part of the Executive team as the business grows and develops to new heights within the industry. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with C-Suite level experience to take on a new challenge, working alongside a successful and determined C-Suite team.
This is a full-time, 12M FTC position based in Birmingham city centre, paying up to £30k annually, with an excellent hybrid-working pattern and incredible benefits package!
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Diary management for the Executive team, scheduling internal and external online and in-person meetings, preparing any agendas and taking action points to be distributed
• Full inbox management for the Executive team, handling queries and responding to internal and external stakeholders
• Making any necessary travel and accommodation arrangements
• Liaising with the board, and producing agendas, presentations and reports for board meetings, following up on action points and
• Working closely with the project teams, managing budgets, monitoring progress and ensuring deadlines are met
• Supporting the HR function with onboarding and offboarding, training requirements and updating personnel files
• Ensuring all files, databases and records are accurate and compliant with the company’s data protection policies and procedures
• Creating and maintaining new and existing policies and operating procedures, and supporting with the implementation
• Regularly liaising with internal and external stakeholders, building strong working relationships and rapport, and acting as an ambassador for the organisation
• Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities, supporting with internal and external events, meetings and projects etc.
Extremely strong organisation and time management skills, a high level of professionalism and emotional intelligence is key. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident IT and Microsoft Office skills, and the ability maintain a strict level of confidentiality at all times. Applicants must have previous experience working as a PA/EA at an Executive/C-Suite level, with the ability to adapt to a new working environment and leadership team.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.