Office & Team Assistant at Property Company in Mayfair (ID:16373)
Seeking an exceptional Office/TA to become an integral part of a boutique property company, catering to high-end clientele in the world of luxury real estate.
Nestled in the heart of opulent Mayfair, the boutique property company specialises in delivering unrivalled service to their discerning clients. As an Office/Team Assistant, you will be the forefront of the business. You will be based on the Front of House and will be responsible for creating exceptional first impressions and ensuring the smooth operation of the office. Your role will be diverse, combining front of house duties, office management, and team PA responsibilities. Here’s a brief breakdown:
- Welcome and greet clients with the utmost professionalism and warmth
- Maintain an impeccable phone manner, ensuring all client inquiries are handled promptly and courteously
- Create a welcoming and luxurious atmosphere for our clients and team
Team Diary Management and Travel Booking:
- Assist in managing team diaries, ensuring schedules run smoothly
- Arrange travel itineraries and accommodations for team members
- Property admin – arrange photos, property floor plan, viewings etc
Office Management and Presentation:
- Manage office facilities and maintain a pristine environment at all times
- Ensure that the office space consistently reflects the high standards, delivering first class presentations of meeting rooms
If this role sounds interesting to you and you are interested in property, apply today!
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT