Senior Private PA – Outstanding Private Support with International Travel (ID:16432)
A career defining opportunity to support a very successful UHNW couple with an outstanding reputation for looking after their staff and gaining their loyalty.
We are looking for a world-class EA or Chief of Staff who is capable of providing outstanding support across all areas of this couple’s very busy private life.
• Based in London but must be free for international travel (up to a month at a time)
• Manage international property portfolio – including renovations (contractors/designers)
• Manage domestic staff in all properties – recruitment, supervision, problem solving
• Organise and run events
• Assist with charity work
• Act as loyal and trusted gatekeeper
The Candidate – non-negotiables:
• Must have worked in a private household for an UHNWI/family
• Must have managed multiple properties
• Must have managed numerous domestic staff
• Strong CV showing longevity
• Graduate or grad calibre – focused, solution driven, great attention to detail, efficient
• High EQ – flexible, quietly confident
• Totally discreet
It’s a one-off job for a professional, reliable and very likeable candidate who is an excellent communicator and able to read people and situations accurately and act accordingly.