PR Account Executive (ID:16484)
Account Executive, PR
£25,000 - £30,000
A multi-award-winning, specialist communications agency are looking for talented individuals who are keen to develop their careers.
I’m looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals with an interest in communications to help look after clients in the property, construction, and development sectors.
In return they can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company.
You will be responsible for:
· Organising public exhibitions and stakeholder events.
· Producing draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases.
· Draft press releases and demonstrate a good understanding of media relations.
· Supporting the implementation of creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
· Be a point of contact for external stakeholders regarding our clients’ projects and be able to respond to complex queries quickly
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
· Knowledge of political and policy landscape at local, regional, and national levels.
· Experience in public relations or government relations account management, ideally within an agency.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience in drafting press releases, policy briefings, and other communication material
· Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511