Clinical Administration Lead for Mental Health Charity (ID:16514)
Hybrid, full time permanent position offering £25,500 per annum.
An opportunity to work for a Mental Health and Wellbeing charity as part of their Administration team has become available! Based in Birmingham, the successful applicant would be responsible for line-managing several teams within Administration and Data, supporting staff in areas including queries and absence.
The role is positioned within a charity working to improve individuals’ mental health and wellbeing by helping lead the design and delivery of mental health services in Birmingham, with the Clinical Administration Lead working within these aims, objectives and ethos.
- Providing support and leadership for the Administration and Data teams
- Support clinical administration and project work, including monitoring system effectiveness and providing feedback on changes made to processes and systems
- Maintaining the high quality of the referrals process: ensuring referrals are received, monitored and proceeded with, and that efficiency and transparency is maintained throughout
- Administrative tasks including running reports, providing snapshot reports and efficient filing
- Accurate data entry and appointment scheduling
- Following and upgrading data entry requirements; inputting new data in order to review output and testing system changes
- Maintaining client confidentiality and ensuring the security of client information through completing database backups