HR Support Assistant for International Brand (ID:9562)
My client is a highly successful international business with an outstanding reputation. An opportunity has arisen for a HR Support Advisor to join their International HR Team. You will be working as part of an International HR Team and have responsibility for a wide range of HR processes.
In this generalist role you will:
• Be the first point of contact for employee HR Queries
• You will manage the HR inbox and all transactional HR processes
• Manage HR Documentation
• Training Administration
• Supporting HR BPs with the delivery of HR projects, strategy and continuous improvement
• Produce HR related reports and data
• Support with ER issues such as taking minutes, attending investigation meetings and disciplinary meetings and preparing letters to support the HR Business Partners.
Applicants must have previous generalist HR experience ideally supported with a CIPD.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.