Office/Studio Manager Job - Luxury Interior Design (ID:9921)
A very exciting luxury interior designer company is looking for an Office/Studio Manager to ensure the smooth running of their operations. This is an exception opportunity to be the linchpin for staff, VIP clients and suppliers, to really make a difference to the company’s success. A highly valued role in a fun loving, social and fast paced, sometimes pressured environment.
• General administration
• Collating client charge out time sheet
• Improve and maintain filing and storage systems in office
• Maintain office supply inventory & assist team with project filing systems
• Read and re-route press and info mail boxes
• Create, edit and update monthly timesheets/budgets for projects
• Schedule travel arrangements for senior execs and clients when applicable
• Maintain IT setup and work with outsourced IT support
• Organise all office events, Christmas party, leaving dos, office drinks etc.
• Prepare letter, presentations and reports for Design & Brand Manager
• Assist with adhoc tasks when required
• HR – general HR admin.
• Assisting with finance, project procurement – orders etc.
• Prep for weekly payments, create invoices
• Process contractor payments, against time sheets
The ideal candidate will have/is
• Office Management experience and an interest in Interior Design
• Advanced Microsoft Office, numerate
• Highly organised, problem solving skills, initiative and the ability to make things happen
• Budgeting skills, attention to detail, good at prioritising
• Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast pace environment
• A can do approach
• Friendly, fun, social, team player