Studio Manager (ID:10018)
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading property business. You will focus on leading online and offline artwork, in addition to other brand and design activities.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering effective creative campaigns bringing fresh thinking and approaches for different campaigns
• Ensuring designs and artwork represents the brand, is progressive and standouts amongst competitors.
• Leading the studio in the creation of all online and offline template marketing collateral including posters, leaflets, brochures
• Manage the design process from brief to creative ideas and themes to artwork.
• Control the outputs and workload of the studio team, ensuring timely delivery of quality outputs.
• Ensure the brand guidelines are correctly executed in all aspects of our customer facing and internal activity. .
• Manage the creative direction of all studio outputs, supporting the design team and ensuring that the quality of work is in keeping with brand guidelines and objectives.
• Manage the production process and make sure all outputs from the studio are created to a high level of quality and delivered on time.
• Create and implement effective briefing, production and traffic management solutions, ensuring KPIs and expectations are set and maintained across the business..
• Manage a team of four – three graphic designers, one copywriter.
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• Degree in Graphic Design/design related subject.
• Good understanding of design principles including branding.
• Proven track record in managing creative / studio teams.
• Knowledge of marketing and designing for commercial purposes.
• Adobe Creative Suite, particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Working knowledge of HTML design.
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511