Reception Supervisor (ID:10037)
My Client based in Birmingham are looking to recruit a Front of House Manager to manage their new and glossy Front of House Guest relations area. Free parking is provided onsite. The role will entail having some management responsibility.
The role will entail:
- Managing a small team
- Ensure the team effectively carry out their duties as per their job descriptions, specifically in relation to meetings, appointments, greeting of visitors and provision of general support to Head Office employees including post, couriers, amenities and office services.
- Ensuring the team maintain the upkeep of the front of house and general office areas, meeting and conference rooms, common areas – and that all areas are kept safe, clean and tidy.
- Manage any building requirements, such as signing in/out systems, access systems, desk booking, car parking and electric charging systems or other systems used for the operation of the office, or building
- Create, maintain and monitor holidays/shift rotas
- Build and maintain external relationships with suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and ensure safe working practices are adhered to.
- Responsible for all routine compliance checks and statutory checks relating to the operation of the buildings, working with the Property and Facilities Management team.
- Assist with the management of suppliers and service providers, including but not limited to caterers, postal services, maintenance, stationery suppliers, including raising of Purchase Orders.
- Review, define and implement cost saving measures utilising best practice and operational innovation and seek ways to improve office services and amenities.
- As part of the effective delivery of our Performance Development framework, provide coaching and regular feedback to maximise performance delivery and development, encouraging collaboration and empowerment
- Ensure that customer complaints are escalated to the PA to CEO and Manager.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.