Incredible Temporary Role in Warwickshire – Graduate Analyst; legal and compliance! (ID:10072)
Are you seeking a new opportunity within Warwickshire? Are you looking to gain fantastic experience within leading companies?
Are you looking for a role with an immediate start? Are you looking to save money before you go off to travel the world? Or before you start your grad role? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a graduate administrator to join a buzzy and lovely team managing the risk, compliance and data protection for this successful national business. They team of c. 30 work in the office in Warwickshire but they have excellent hybrid working or 2 days I office and 3 days for home, access to your own transport (car, bike, etc) would then be ideal as the offices are based in the beautiful but rural countryside!
The role will include:
• Managing team inbox, distributing requests, allocating projects, opening new cases and beginning the instruction process.
• Update spreadsheets, track progress through, collate and maintain reports and paperwork for the team
• Collate information from the wider business, assess alongside the legal and business protocols and draft initial responses
• Prepare the end of case report including redacting information where appropriate.
• Collect data from the wider term and analyse to present the management Information reports
• Assist the manager on short-term projects
Interested or want to hear more? Please contact Verity at Katie Bard on 0121 633 4443. We look forward to hearing from you!