Personal Assistant Job - Sociable, Leading Property Company (ID:10116)
One of London’s leading Property companies is seeking a fantastic Junior Personal Assistant looking to carve their career either as a Personal Assistant or looking for a foot in the door to a career in Property Sales or Marketing.
This high profile and prestigious company in the heart of West London are looking for a charismatic, sociable and hard-working candidate – this will suit someone who has:
- Excellent people skills
- Highly organised
- Eager to learn
You will be getting involved in the following:
- Liaising with VIPs/Clients and UHNWIs
- Arranging viewings at some of London’s most sought out properties
- Helping organising Events, Dinners and Company night outs
- Be the ambassador of the company – answering phones, dealing with clients
- General office admin – including invoicing, ordering stationary etc.
- Supporting the office team ensuring the smooth running of the company
Ideally you will have at least 3 months office experience. This is such a fantastic opportunity offering a soft landing into developing your career. A collaborative, fun and inclusive team, brilliant perks and lots of opportunity.