We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join an established international law firm, working within their Real Estate department to provide an exceptional level of support to the team and the firm’s clientele. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate-level individual with previous professional services experience to develop their skills in a progressive role that may lead to opportunities for growth and development within the firm long-term!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £22k annually depending on experience. The firm has an excellent, flexible office-based/home-working approach for all employees.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regularly, building rapport and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, fee earners and the secretarial support staff in the firm
• Working within the construction team to prepare and draft documents, carrying out due diligence on them and ensuring everything is stored in line with the firm’s data protection and compliance procedures
• Booking appointments with clients, managing the negotiation and execution process
• Producing reports, arranging for the correct completion of documents and communicating any updates directly to the client
• Conducting any additional administration tasks to support the wider team
The ideal candidate will have previous legal or professional services experience, and have strong academics with their LLB/LPC. The successful candidate must have strong academics, impeccable written and verbal communication skills, the ability to manage your time efficiently to meet deadlines, and be able to work proactively as part of a supportive team! This is a great opportunity for you to progress in your legal career, and take the next step to develop your experience further working for a reputable firm.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and skill set for this role, please apply online directly with your most up-to-date CV, or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.