An established technology and data organisation are currently recruiting for a Billing Accountant to join their finance department in their Solihull office. This is an incredibly exciting role, as you will be working with their international clients and customers, building relationships with their stakeholders abroad and utilising your previous finance experience to provide extensive support, as well as producing and developing reports and insights for their clients! It also offers great potential for progression and development within the company long-term!
This role will primarily involve:
• Acting as the first point of contact for any external financial queries from their clients abroad, investigating and resolving them in a timely manner
• Raising invoices, bills, purchase orders and credit notes, looking into aged disputes and cash collections
• Managing your individual inbox, and responding to email enquiries
• Establishing strong working relationships with the clients, representing the business and brand well at all times
• Managing client accounts, ensuring all financial support and advice is in line with their agreed contractual terms and conditions
• Updating the client database and internal systems, making amendments to the client accounts and ensuring everything is accurate and up-to-date at all times
• Liaising with internal stakeholders to develop and produce reports and insights for clients, utilising Microsoft Excel and CRM systems effectively, allowing for clients to make informed, strategic decisions within their business based on the analysis provided
Attention to detail and accuracy in this role is essential. You must be able to use your own initiative to work methodically with high volumes and towards tight deadlines, efficiently managing a busy workload and prioritising your time well! An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and collaborative approach to their work is a must! Professionalism and an understanding of a corporate, commercial approach when liaising with clients is also of the utmost importance, so strong written and verbal communication skills are a high priority for this business.
The successful candidate will have extremely strong IT and Microsoft Office skills with previous financial/billing experience. This is a full-time, permanent role paying circa £25k annually depending on experience.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their skill set within a well-established, reputable organisation! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.