A global property organisation is looking to bring onboard a Finance & Accounts Assistant to join their existing team, in a busy, dynamic role! This is an exciting, graduate-level opportunity for any individual looking to kick-start their career in finance and join an established professional services organisation! You will have the chance to work as part of a great team, developing your knowledge and experience further with the opportunity to progress long-term!
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the finance inbox and handling any general enquiries that come through from internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring all AP invoices are posted in the systems accurately and in line with agreed SLAs
• Allocating cash and invoices, generating payment runs and completing supplier account reconciliations
• Conducting investigations into aged receipts and tracking down invoices
• Liaising with internal team members and senior management team, as well as external stakeholders regularly, building and maintaining strong relationships
• Undertaking any additional administrative duties to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner and all information is processed on the systems accurately
The ideal candidate must have excellent organisation and time-management skills, strong Microsoft Office and IT skills, and be able to adapt to learn use internal CRM systems with confidence. Good analytical skills and numerical literacy is essential, as well as excellent time-management and attention to detail on all matters.
This is full-time, permanent position based in their office in Birmingham City Centre, paying up to £22.5k annually with a great flexible working pattern.
If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.