Graduate Trainee Consultant (ID:10289)
A national manufacturers organisation is looking to add a trainee graduate consultant to their busy team in Birmingham. They need a individual who easily adapts and can hit the ground running to achieve sales to both new and existing clients. This role requires tenacity and drive as there is a large team and company focused goals to achieve.
• Meeting with customers in a sales environment, driving product sales and demonstrating product knowledge.
• Making sales appointments, generating new leads and following up with clients to ensure satisfaction.
• Finding new target markets, understanding of how to make products appeal to consumers based on the current trends
• Development of new sales strategies working with internal stakeholders while also insuring the customer journey is exemplary.
• Keeping up to date with training and insuring advanced sales knowledge at all times.
A keen graduate is wanted, little to no experience is needed just a good attitude and a proactive approach to their work. Someone who has the ability to stay on top of their work as well as adapting to new developments is ideal.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.