An established, dynamic professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre and looking to bring onboard a Junior PA/Team Assistant into an exciting, varied role! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a growing team, in an all-round role that will allow you to utilise your existing experience and develop your skills in this next step in your career! Working alongside a great team, you will be challenged to work to your full potential, expanding your skills and professional portfolio. Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel and accommodation for directors/senior management
• Liaising with clients and visitors, and attending key events to represent the business
• Taking minutes and notes in meetings, drafting email and letter correspondence, and producing project documentation and reports
• Producing monthly finance and cost reports, invoicing, and managing outgoing payments
• General office management and facilities maintenance, ensuring office supplies are stocked and liaising with contractors to schedule any necessary maintenance
• Supporting with HR administration, scheduling interviews, sending out offer letters and contracts, and dealing with any general enquiries
• Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities to support the directors and the wider team
The ideal candidate will be proactive, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work well independently, as well as part of a team. The organisation offers great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development internally, and would be an incredible place for you to continue progressing in your career.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £23-25k depending on experience, and offering a great hybrid-working pattern. If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.