We are currently recruiting on behalf of an established business consultancy for a graduate-level Sales Consultant to join their growing team in the Birmingham office! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a graduate-level individual to utilise their people skills, develop their commercial experience, and work towards targets where they can take advantage of a great commission scheme!
Your day to day responsibilities will primarily involve, but are not limited to:
• Focusing on business development and increasing overall sales with both new and existing, established clients, consulting and provide support to businesses on a national scale
• Target SME organisations, building strong working relationships with growing business and key decision makers within each establishment
• Acquiring new sales leads, liaising with organisations on the phone, via email and professional online platforms, attending online and in-person meetings and event where possible to represent the business
• Scheduling, attending and delivering in sales meetings to complete each sale, then processing all order documentation, updating any contracts and agreements onto internal CRM systems accurately
• Preparing monthly and quarterly reports and forecasts, collating relevant and necessary information and presenting it to internal and external stakeholders, informing future business decisions and directing further sales strategies
• Achieving sales targets and KPIs to maximise sales, adhering to the organisations sales policies and procedures at all times
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes to successfully deliver in this role:
• Ambition, drive and be self-motivated to work towards targets and deadlines
• Clear and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent time and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Be able to work well independently, as well as part of an established team
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working position based in Birmingham, paying up to £25k base salary depending on experience, plus monthly performance-based commission. Previous corporate/professional services experience is desired.
The organisation is incredibly forward-thinking, and a market leader in their industry, so this is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to develop their sales experience and career further.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online directly or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.