Legal PA (ID:10465)
A leading UK law firm in Birmingham is looking for a legal PA to join their team on an permanent basis this would provide support for all partners and legal advisors. This is an incredibly demanding role and requires individuals with meticulous attention to detail as well as the ability work under pressure. An individual who demonstrates initiative and adaptability as you will be working in a variety of areas. Team work is pivotal to this role therefore communication skills and a positive attitude is needed.
Some key responsibilities:
• Typing of correspondence, documents such as reports, file notes and attendance notes.
• Preparing enclosures ready for signing and sending out with the post as well as opening and closing of client files.
• Compiling and sending bills as well as chasing on bills per legal advisor.
• Diary and email management for the partners and legal advisors acting as their key point of contact.
• Organising travel and accommodation.
• Keeping records of closed files and interacting with clients as well assisting anyone where necessary.
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience of working within a Real Estate department within a Law Firm.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Templafy.
• Excellent and accurate keyboard skills required, as you will be required to obtain typing speeds to a minimum of 60 wpm.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.