CAREER EA – CEO, World of Sport (ID:10501)
The CEO of a prestigious and highly acclaimed organisation at the forefront of some of the most exciting sport in the world needs an accomplished and truly stand-out professional Career EA.
Your boss works at pace, has incredibly high standards, is charismatic and fun to work with and is very well respected and has built up a very loyal team around him.
It’s a full-on EA role where you will be supporting the CEO and Board. You will be managing complex and ever-changing diaries, coordinating international travel, scheduling and prepping for meetings, compiling high-quality presentations and reports and providing assistance to the Board.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A strong, solid CV
• C-suite corporate experience essential (FTSE 250, professional services, media or global brands could work well)
• Worked at a high level and is used to being privy to very confidential information and being totally discreet
• Great attention to detail – is bright, calm under pressure and super-efficient
• Strong communication skills – confident working at a very senior level and good at building relationships with external stakeholders
• High EQ – good at ‘reading the room’
• A flexible, positive, collaborative, down-to-earth attitude
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint and able to put together high quality presentations and reports
• An interest in sport is a plus!
It’s a truly unique and exciting opportunity for an outstanding Career EA keen for their next challenge, working for a world-class organisation where they will be an important and respected member of a very impressive and talented team.