A global law firm with offices internationally are currently seeking a proactive, diligent and forward thinking Business Development Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Working either from their Birmingham City Centre or Manchester City Centre offices (Hybrid) the ideal candidate will bring with them a wealth of BDM experience, ideally from professional services experience. This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone to join a highly successful and reputable firm at a really exciting point of growth.
Day to day duties may include:
• Build relationships with clients, prospective clients and intermediaries across the Midlands and North West to support the growth of the business
• Devise and implement campaigns and engaging content to raise profile and help win new business
• Engage with key stakeholders across the business to help them build and maintain relationships and pursue opportunities with existing clients and prospects
• Work with other managers in the team to draft and implement business and marketing plans
• Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team
• Manage budgets
• Oversee marketing events
• Provide support and advice on bids and tenders
• Involvement in the firm's client development programmes
• Oversee the production of literature including client newsletters and bulletins
• Work with the PR team to maintain and build profile across the practice
The ideal candidate MUST have experience of all the above and MUST also have worked within a corporate, professional services background. This would suit a Senior Business Development Executive keen to take the step up or someone with prior experience. Further to this, the successful candidate will have excellent communication, strong written skills and a creative approach to work.
This role is a hybrid role and can be based in either Birmingham or Manchester (with occasional travel).
If this role is of interest, then apply now! You can also call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.