Luxury mobile Beauty and wellness company, providing an elite service to VIPs, celebrities and HNWIs are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and diligent individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a Customer Concierge Executive, you will be the expert in managing customer relationships and maintaining a positive brand image at every point of contact. You will be naturally confident and engaging, dealing with celebrities, VIPs and high net worth individuals on a daily basis, booking in appointments, resolving client enquiries, liaising with elite therapists, rapport building with high profile clients to deliver an impeccable level of service and providing general administration support to the team.
The company culture is extremely supportive and they very much value the well-being of their staff. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are undergoing a growth phase. Perks include FREE BREAKFAST, employee discounts, complimentary
events, a beautiful, calm working environment, onsite gym and exposure to entrepreneurial brands. Hybrid role (happy to come into the London office twice weekly) along with remote support, some evening/weekend work.
• Resolving customer queries via phone, email and live chat
• Making client bookings and responding to general enquiries
• Liaising with beauty professionals to arrange and oversee customer bookings, including bespoke and group booking requests
• Dealing with PR & marketing requests for celebrity/influencer and VIP clients
• Assisting with ad-hoc tasks and administrative duties including updating databases
• Being proactive in learning about treatments and products to better assist our customers
• Five star customer service/client liaison skills ideally from Beauty/Concierge
• The ability to help improve/streamlining existing processes to add value
• Passion for all things beauty and wellness
• Experience in a Customer Success, Support and/or Sales roles
• Friendly, engaging and clear communication, both written and spoken
• Passionate about building client relationships and acquiring ‘customers for life’
• Ability to prioritise tasks and queries, depending on level of urgency
• A team player, with great work ethic and exceptional time management skills
• Flexible to work some evenings and weekends
• Film and fashion knowledge advantageous
• If you have an existing DBS check this would be beneficial
If you are looking for an opportunity to build your career, please apply!!!!