Legal Administrator (ID:10530)
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Administrator to join an established national law firm in their Birmingham city centre office. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to start developing your administrative experience within the legal industry further, and kick-start your career working for a reputable firm with great potential for long-term growth and development internally.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Acting as a point of contact for clients, liaising with directly with them on the phone and via email to handle any initial enquiries, communicating confidently and effectively at all times
• Typing, scanning and formatting various correspondence and documents, for meetings and clients
• Managing files, opening and closing them and ensuring all relevant paperwork and documentation is updated and stored accurately on case management systems
• Conducting relevant research and necessary conflict checks
• Supporting with conferences and events, booking meetings rooms, arranging for catering and sending out invitations and online links
• Undertake any ad-hoc administration tasks to support the wider administration and PA team
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong communication and administration skills, the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders with confidence, and a solid understanding of confidentiality and professionalism within the workplace. Good Microsoft Office and IT skills, a flexible and adaptable approach to your work and being able to work well in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment are also essential qualities for your to be able to successfully perform in this role.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying circa £19.5k initially depending on experience, offering excellent opportunities for long-term progression.
If you are interested and believe you have the relevant experience, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.