Purchase Ledger Administrator (ID:10833)
One of the UKs leading engineering firms is looking to add purchase ledger administrator to join their team of 12 to ensure accurate processing of invoices and account reconciliation to achieve department deadlines. This company is a warm and welcoming and always strives for the best progression and development of their staff. This role requires a highly methodical worker who can work with a high level of accuracy while under pressure.
Some key responsibilities:
• Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and orders for the various departments and materials.
• Release invoices in preparation for payment and consulting with relevant departments to resolve queries.
• Ensure correct paperwork is received to meet VAT rules and regulations and ensuring accuracy and self-checking of work.
• Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements within deadlines and setting up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
• Relevant photocopying / filling of invoices when required. Ensure files are maintained in line with current procedure.
This role requires someone with previous experience in finance and has a good understanding of the Microsoft office package. Previous experience with purchase ledgers is desirable but not required, but previous experience in a busy office is advantageous.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.