A forward thinking, sociable and dynamic organisation based in Kenilworth are currently an Office Manager & PA to join their close-knit team on a full time, permanent basis. Supporting a busy CEO, the successful candidate will be the right hand person for the CEO alongside ensuring the smooth running of the office. This is a truly unique opportunity for someone with prior PA or Office Management experience keen to join a fast paced and varied environment.
Day to day duties may include:
• Full diary and inbox management for the CEO
• Liaising with key clients and stakeholders- internally and externally
• Preparing presentations
• Coordinating of events
• Management of the office, ensuring all contracts are negotiated
• Ordering office stationary
• Liaising with HR and Payroll
• Handling the induction process for new starters
• Sending out contracts
• Processing invoices and expenses
• Managing of Health & Safety of the office.
The ideal candidate must have prior PA/ Office Management experience, ideally within a busy and professional setting. You will be happy working independently and have first class organisational and coordination experience. This role is fully office based, Monday to Friday. The company boast a real sociable environment and have excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest then apply now ! You can call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 for an update on your application. Katie Bard is a recruitment agency. Katie Bard will handle your application in line with GDPR guidelines.