Personal Assistant (ID:10844)
An investment management company based in Birmingham is in need of a PA for their MD of Financial planning to help in their day to day administration and correspondence. The individual for this role will ideally work well in a team setting and is result orientated. This is a fast paced role and therefore someone who is a forward thinker and can handle shifting priorities is necessary, an individual with brilliant organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills is desirable.
Some key responsibilities:
• Extensive diary management, travel organisation and organising visitors security passes for meetings.
• Collating information / papers for meetings in advance and doing any research and planning needed prior to meetings.
• Typing all confidential correspondence including reports and saving in appropriate areas of the system.
• Attending all meetings and taking minutes (60-70 wpm), production of first drafts of correspondence.
• Monitoring of inboxes and filtering and responding where needed.
• Ad-hoc responsibilities and projects as delegated by the MD in accordance with the needs of the business.
• Promote awareness of Anti-Money Laundering Rules and to ensure compliance within the Department.
Necessary qualifications and skills:
• A-level or equivalent with GCSEs in Maths and English.
• Secretarial qualifications are desirable.
• At least two years’ EA / PA experience preferably within the financial services industry.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.