We are currently recruiting on behalf of an established business consultancy for a graduate-level Business Development Executive to join their growing team in the UK! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a driven individual to utilise their existing commercial experience, and work collaboratively to expand the organisation’s portfolio and bring new partners onboard!
Your day to day responsibilities will primarily involve, but are not limited to:
• Focusing on business development and communicating with both new prospects as well as existing, established clients, consulting and provide support to businesses on a national scale
• Targeting organisations within specific industry sectors, conducting market research and using this knowledge to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
• Acquiring new leads, liaising with organisations on the phone, via email and professional online platforms
• Arranging and supporting with any initial pitch and strategy meetings, discussing tailored services for each business
• Preparing monthly and quarterly reports and forecasts, collating relevant and necessary information and presenting it to internal and external stakeholders, informing future business decisions and directing further sales strategies
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes to successfully deliver in this role:
• Ambition, drive and be self-motivated to work independently
• Clear and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent time and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Be able to work well independently, as well as part of an established team
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working position based in Birmingham, paying between £25-35k base salary depending on experience, plus bonus. Previous sales or business development experience is desired.
The organisation is incredibly forward-thinking, and a market leader in their industry, so this is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to develop their sales experience and career further.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online directly or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.