A growing technology business are establishing their base in Birmingham and are currently recruiting for a Copywriter to join their team in an exciting position. This is a permanent opportunity, and the business is looking for someone with creativity, a passion for writing and an individual who takes pride in their work! You will receive an excellent overall package, and be welcomed to a team that is expanding it’s outreach in the Midlands area, and is keen for the successful candidate to use their initiative and ideas to support the business long-term.
As you learn more about the organisation and their innovative approach within the market, you will be able to make this role your own and take on the responsibilities below as well as more:
• Working on content for the website and app, writing the copy and updating them both frequently with relevant articles, blog posts and policy updates
• Collaborating with senior management and the marketing team to develop creative campaigns, expanding the business’ outreach and writing content to target selected audiences
• Supporting the marketing team with the content for press releases and statements, as well as external articles and newsletters
• Liaising with external providers to ensure the “voice” and overall message and tone of the brand is consistent across all platforms
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes to successfully deliver in this role:
• Ambition, drive and be self-motivated to work independently as well as part of a team
• Clear and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to adapt and work to deadlines, prioritising their work well as the day to day structure may vary depending on current projects
• Excellent time and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working position based in Birmingham, paying up to 35k annually depending on experience. Previous copywriting experience is essential.
The organisation is incredibly forward-thinking, and a market leader in their industry, so this is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to develop their experience and career further.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online directly or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.