A leading law firm are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join their team in their Kidderminster office, supporting the Head of Department in a varied, busy role! This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to utilise their coordination skills and work in an engaging, dynamic environment with excellent flexibility and benefits within the role!
You daily responsibilities will include:
• Diary management, scheduling online and in-person meetings for the Head of Department, ensuring links and relevant documentation are prepared and sent out on time
• Producing agendas, taking minutes when necessary and following up on action points
• Support with the onboarding and induction of new starters in the team, overseeing role and performance reviews, speaking to HR to update contracts and employee personnel files accurately
• Liaising with the finance department regarding forecasting, budgets and billing targets, monitoring any progress and changes and regularly reviewing financial reports
• Acting as a key point of contact for the team regarding health and wellbeing matters
• Organising trainings throughout the calendar year, identifying requirements within the team and booking individuals onto relevant courses
• Working closely with the marketing team to ensure materials and content related to the department are accurate and updated regularly, increasing the overall presence of the team online
• Ensuring compliance and data-protection policies and procedures are adhered to at all times, and that team members are meeting billing deadlines
• Undertaking any additional administrative tasks to support the team when required
The ideal candidate for this role will pay strong attention to detail, have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be able to use their initiative to support the team as best as possible! Strong organisation and communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively within a team, and a positive attitude and excellent work ethic are essential qualities for this role!
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working position, paying circa up to £32k annually depending on experience. Previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities is desired, ideally within the legal industry or wider professional services.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.