Business Development/Research Assistant for international firm! (ID:10856)
Our client is an international company located in the centre of Brussels (easy access by public transport). They are currently looking for a Business Development Assistant/Research Assistant.
You role will entail:
- Handling the implementation of Practice Group and Industry Group plans
- Conducting client research and handling research projects (e.g. market and industry research, etc.)
- Undertaking client relationship management initiatives (e.g. client feedback, etc.)
- Client outreach and ensuring the follow-up of thought leadership campaigns
- Maintaining standard material for pitches including lawyer biographies
- Organizing client events
- Updating the website
- And more!
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written). Any other European language is an asset!
- You have a Bachelor degree in marketing/Business Administration/etc. or equivalent by experience
- You a first experience in a similar role
- You are accurate, proactive, reliable, flexible and adaptable
- You are team player and have excellent communication skills
- A permanent contract + competitive package including luncheon vouchers, group and health insurance, pension plan, bonus, etc.
- An international and dynamic environment!