Directors Assistant (ID:10858)
An education based organisation in Tamworth is looking for an assistant to the directors to join there team in operations and compliance. Excellent communication in written and verbal is essential for this role and the ability to work well in a team setting. A hard working individual with a proactive and positive approach to their work is ideal for this role. The ability to work autonomously as well as the ability to work within established procedures. This role requires someone who can thrive under pressure as you will be a right hand man to the directors.
Some Key responsibilities:
• General admin such as diary management and taking on of any incoming calls as well as maintaining of company records.
• Coordinate meeting and conferences, as well as dealing with any correspondence as well as taking of minutes.
• Co-ordinating of any training and induction needed.
• Dealing with press and media when needed.
Essentials for this role:
• The ability to get an enhanced DBS.
• 5 GCSEs A* - C and ideally higher education.
• Experience with minute taking, dealing with confidential information and GDPR as well as dealing with regulatory bodies.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal