A multinational law firm is looking for a secretary to join their company in the department of litigation, this role is a diverse role that will have a lot of responsibly when it comes to the day to day running of the team. This role requires someone with previous experience in professional services and secretarial duties. This is due to this role requiring the individual to take on the duties of team co-ordinator and senior secretary with other duties as well.
Some key responsibilities:
• Proactively managing workflow from the teams inbox and prioritising said tasks in the correct order.
• Co ordinating internal and external client meetings including organising of all conferences.
• Managing fee earners expectations in terms of deadlines and the tasks status
• Organising all travel arrangements when needed, including visas.
• Gaining understanding of the internal document management process, and producing first drafts using document production.
• Assisting fee earners in organising their meetings and any administrative support needed.
• File management in line with the best practice laid out by the firm.
• Understanding and sometimes aiding in the billing process as well as having an understanding of all client matter processes.
• Completing financial reports where required and highlighting where there is outstanding debts.
• Assisting where necessary on any ad hoc projects.
Key skills and qualifications:
• Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
• Previous professional services experience.
• GCSEs Maths and English
• The ability to remain calm under pressure and the ability to demonstrate problem solving skills.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.