Web Developer (ID:10906)
A fantastic opportunity to join a national communications agency. You will work as part of a supportive and close knit team that delivers all aspects of digital developments.
You will be responsible for:
• Deliver the technical build of large-scale website, ecommerce, mobile and digital development projects, from inception to delivery
• Creating technically robust digital solutions for a diverse range of clients
• Understands and can speak to all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation)
• Supports Senior Developers / Head of Technology in creating and executing project work plans.
• Use good judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain optimal solutions
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
• Knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, LESS, SASS, CSS, and AJAX.
• A proficient coder, ideally with experience in multiple coding languages, back-end and front-end.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511