Marketing Manager - Customer Communcations (ID:10913)
A fantastic opportunity to join a membership organisation in Central London. You will lead on all customer communication campaigns to drive retention and acquisition of members.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing and deliver multichannel marketing communication plans
• Analyse ongoing campaigns and implement improvements to benefit communications to customers
• Work with the wider marketing teams to develop the marketing strategy
• Manage marketing automation activity
• Track the success of campaigns and draw ways to continuously improve customer communications
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• A background in managing and delivering multichannel marketing campaigns
• Marketing Automation / CRM experience.
• The ability to manage complex stakeholders, such as senior execs
• Demonstrate a track record in delivering customer communications
• Customer segmentation and how best to leverage this to deliver impactful campaigns.
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511