EA: HR Director & Team (ID:10962)
Are you a professional, pro-active and diligent EA with expert people skills and a keen interest in HR?
If so this is a unique opportunity to join an international company based in beautiful offices in the heart of the West End. A brand new role, you will be providing EA support to the HR Director and the two HR Managers. A very inclusive and welcoming team, this is a varied position offering lots of autonomy.
Duties will include:
• Point of contact for the team
• Coordinating meetings
• Diary management
• Meet & greet visitors/ candidates
• Ownership of HR filing systems
• Manage HR tracker and ensure HR records are up to date
• Deal with any employment, mortgage, tenancy and other reference requests
• Review and proof read docs for signature
• Put ads on job boards, liaise with candidates and internally to arrange interviews with dept Heads
• Coordinate onboarding/ leaver process and do inductions with new starters
• Support with company events
• Project assistance when needed
We are looking for an enthusiastic, willing and motivated individual with previous PA/EA experience who is good at juggling tasks and managing their time. Strong PowerPoint skills and a keen eye for detail are essential along with discretion and integrity.
This exciting role offers lots of opportunity to progress down the HR route so we are specifically looking for EA’s with their sights set on a career in HR.
A brilliant role in a collaborative culture where everyone is valued and looked after.