Administrative & Office Assistant for European organization! (ID:10993)
Our client is a European organisation located in Brussels. They are currently looking for an Administrative & Executive Support Assistant.
• General office administration: handling phone calls, emails, correspondence and other general office administration
• Organizing meetings, briefings and seminars including welcoming visitors, setting up room, etc.
• Organizing travels and booking hotels, entering PO’s in the system, etc.
• Liaising with suppliers and ordering office and kitchen supplies
• Providing logistical support in the organization of events
• Finance & Accounts: following up on financial procedures, supporting budget process, etc.
• Health & Safety: supporting insurance process for office, supporting the application of Belgian Health & Safety rules, etc.
• Handling day-to-day enquiries and assisting in the smooth running of the operations
• And so much more!
• You have an excellent knowledge of English and French
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
• You have a first experience in a similar role with ideally an events organization part
• You are computer literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• You are dynamic, motivated, flexible and autonomous
• You are discrete, reliable, communicative, positive and proactive
• A fixed-term contract of 6 months
• Salary according to skills and experience
• A dynamic, friendly and international environment!