PA to Senior Exec, Global Brand Luxury Goods (ID:11442)
My client is a global luxury goods brand, a household name, with fabulous offices in Central London. I’m looking for a very switched on fast paced PA to support one of their charming and charismatic senior VPs.
You will need to have meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and always be one step ahead. You will be your boss’s eyes and ears and be the linchpin between him and his team, senior executives, stakeholders and international suppliers.
A fabulously exciting role in a company that is well known for its focus on its staff’s personal development and progression.
The salary for the role is generous and the benefits package is outstanding.
• Absolute right hand support to the VP, steering him through his day, making sure he is always totally prepared
• Correspondence, complex diary, prioritising, managing and setting up local and international meetings
• Meeting and report preparation, PowerPoint presentations
• Mentoring and training new team members
• Liaising with stakeholders, colleagues and suppliers from all over the world
• Gatekeeping etc., and much more
• Managing the VPs daily administration
• Taking on adhoc projects
You will have
• Previous PA experience at similar level
• Excellent attention to deal and the ability to work well under pressure
• Good communications skills and be a people person
• Bright, willing, muck-in, energetic, sparky and positive
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills and IT savvy
• The ability to be proactive and make things happen