A global law firm in Leeds is looking for a Client Services administrator to join their busy team. This temp role is ongoing and therefore can continue for a year or more. This role requires a level of flexibility in terms of work as well as confidence in their ability to maintain a level of organisation in a fast paced environment. Communication is an important skillset to have to be successful in this as there is a vast amount of contact with fee earners, the ability to remain calm under pressure is also pivotal.
Some key responsibilities:
• General reception duties, such as monitoring emails, ensuring spreadsheets are up to date, manage bookings and dealing with incoming calls.
• Mailroom duties such as, collecting and distributing post and ensuring that all internal and external post is delt with effectively.
• Management and organisation of meeting rooms and assisting where ever needed such as covering colleagues on leave.
• Building inspection duties, covering health and safety checks, ensuring regular audits are carried out such as ISO audits.
• Reprographic tasks such as, charging of relevant work to clients and ensuring adequate stocks of reprographic consumables.
• IT duties, like basic troubleshooting checks and routine tasks, working with laptops and setting up of presentations.
This role someone with previous experience in a professional environment and experience in a customer service related role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.