Receptionists needed to provide an impeccable client service. You will be based at the company’s Private Office in London and will be pivotal as the first point of contact for all clients and internal staff, you will work alongside the other members of the administrative team very much providing a joint presence. There are great opportunities for progression here with the last person in this role progressing within 6 months!
• Meeting and greeting clients and internal staff.
• Answering and transferring calls.
• Co-ordinating the booking of on-site meeting rooms.
• Ensuring refreshments are provided.
• Booking taxis and couriers.
• Ensuring the Reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Providing administration, facilities and building maintenance support.
• Collating stationery orders for the Head Office team.
• A cheerful, confident, outgoing personality.
• Well presented with superb communication skills.
• Working as part of a team, the individual must be a team player.
• A 'can do’ attitude is essential due to the nature of the work.
• Flexible to work different shift patterns.
This is a great opportunity from an ambitious Receptionist to work in a friendly, sociable, professional firm in the heart of London where you will receive excellent benefits and work within a positive, encouraging work environment.
The progression path here is very clear, with previous receptionists moving into Team and Personal Assistant roles!
If this role is of interest to you please do get in touch right away or apply online!